jeudi 11 décembre 2014

1% of battery last forever... topic

12:42






I bought a moto G 2014 for my dad a couple days ago and I'm really impressed by the phone.
But now I found a problem on the battery and I can't find the solution.
The moto charge with no problems and can last long enough ( 3h sot and 1d of use), but the last 1% last forever...
I have tried to calibrate the battery with the methods that I found on google. Do a complete discharge, keep the phone on the charger for more than 8 hours, but with no luck.

I don't want to root the phone, so there is a solution or should I request for replace for other?

stock 4.4.4








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2014-12-08.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	112.4 KB<br/>ID:	3059523
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top