mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[4.4.2] Kernel to fix battery drain. topic

06:59






Hi all
Updating to KitKat my s4 Mini i got a terrible battery drain, my phone becomes hot and draining fastly with connection data on.
I switch to the S5 Proyect Rom, with BrisK kernel, and the problem is partially solved, but sometimes the phone becomes really hot and loose a lot of battery percent.

I can use another kernel on my rom (i've never flash a kernel, i suppose to making this flashing it on Odin, right?) to fix the battery drain?

--
just use App Opp, Wakelock Detector, BetterBattery Stats... it's not made by an app this battery drain, i think is related to the network management






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top