jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[APP] Chromecast - Cast Screen is Working topic

14:15






The Chromecast app got updated today, in playstore :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.app&hl=en_GB version 1.9.6

I am currently running my XT1068 with Brazilian Lollipop XT1069 (firmware flash/TWRP/Backup restore/full wipe/rooted/cache wipe) and upon trying cast screen option from within the app, on my chrome cast I can now see what is on my phones display, with barely any delay.

The option from Android settings >display>Cast Screen & drag down status bar (2 fingers or drag and drag>Cast screen unfortunately does not work.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top