jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] GPE 5.0.1 Lollipop: Is it possible to write to /system/media/audio/ringtones? topic

14:15






I am trying to copy two of my ringtones into the /system folder of the phone, but the device is not letting me, it keeps failing on the copy command. Anyone know if this is possible?

I am doing the following:

su
mount -o remount,rw /system
cd /storage/ext_sd
cp r1.ogg /system/media/audio/ringtones/
BTW, the filesystem appears to have been re-mounted in read-write mode, because the output of the "mount" command shows /system to be mounted "rw".

I have tried the above commands via an interactive adb shell, as well as through the "terminal emulator" application and I keep getting the same failure.

Thx!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top