jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Bought a G3 , What do I do now? topic

12:14






Hey guys, I've just received my new G3

My knowledge with android phones is very weak, having only rooting my 1st Gen Nexus 7 to and flashing stock roms & owning a windows phone .

Is it worth flashing a new rom to my G3 or should I stick with stock? Any ROM's which are highly regarded? How would I do this + root?

I will be having a 32gb memory card in this phone, Is it better to install everything on the SD card in the first place e.g apps,pictures e.c.t. so if I decide to flash a new ROM I wouldn't lose everything.

Also is there any way to get my contacts from windows live onto my new phone?

I would greatly appreciate your help :)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top