mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Cannot connect to sprint network after resetting APN to default topic

11:02






Long story short, I reset some of my APN settings to default while running Dirty Unicorns, I could connect to data but couldn't text/call. I've now flashed my phone to stock and performed a factory reset but no luck. I also took my phone into Sprint and they were unsuccessful. They told me I could upgrade or pay , I don't want to do either so I'm really hoping someone knows a solution!

Some things:

1) If I look in my phone identity information, the MIN and phone number say unknown
2) Data doesn't work at all now
3) If I change to CDMA only then it simply shows not connected to any network.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top