jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[EDIT: Fixed]"Data Too Large" when installing stock 44S firmware (US device) topic

15:51






So, my device just came in today. I wanted to have the final version before I started playing with it. As the device was saying there wasn't any OTAs beyond 30O, I unlocked the bootloader to flash the 44S version (I was going to unlock it anyway).

After the whole process of flash many files, it gives me an error when I try to flash the system itself:

Sending "system"
FAILED <remote: data too large>

And it ends up there. The phone currently does not boot, but I can get to fastboot mode easily.

So, how can I fix this? Does flashing a different recovery and flashing stock 44S work? How can I push files with fastboot?

EDIT: Fixed. I just needed an updated fastboot package. You can use this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317790






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top