mercredi 31 décembre 2014

GPS Issues topic

08:51






I can confirm 100% issues with GPS on my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I bought it Sunday (12/28/2014) and noticed instant GPS inaccuracies, teleporting, not updating correct route information, etc. I got home, OTA'd, tried again the next day, same issues. Took it into AT&T yesterday (12/30/2014), guy instantly swapped, I stood right there and showed him exactly what was happening on the brand new,fresh out the box phone. "Hmmm, I'd give it a couple of days to.....uhhh.....calibrate, then bring it back if it doesn't work." Screw that, wtf is going on? Why do a select few of us have the problem and why does it continue to happen to the same people?

In another forum, a guy took his back not 1, not 2 but 3 TIMES, same gps issues everytime......... Add me to the list of people who've had multiple phones and the same gps issues. SIM related????? Maybe? I can't have another phone, I absolutely love this thing.

Had a Note 2 for close to 3 years, not one GPS problem. Using the Otterbox Defender,tried with and without case.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top