lundi 29 décembre 2014

Lollipop 5.0 Mods? topic

16:43






Are any of the following available on 5.0? I know its fairly new and Xposed and other mods aren't working but hoping I can tweak 5.0 a bit. Currently running GPE 5.0 ROM on an AT&T i337.

1. Pics to SD
2. By app DPI
3. LED control
3. Lock screen shortcuts/widgets (edit default phone & camera shortcuts add cLock widget)

I think those are the main ones I'm looking for now. I'll add more if I think of them. I have been searching around but haven't found anything for 5.0 yet all 4.4.
Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top