jeudi 11 décembre 2014

M8 good enough to pull me away from '13 Moto X? topic

11:35






Currently have a Moto X Dev Edition, bought it back almost a year ago I believe. I like the phone but the camera sucks and the battery could be better. It's super slick and smooth, rarely have any issues with it except for Bluetooth from time to time. But I'm also already noticing a little bit of screen burn-in, and I'm not on my phone 24/7 either. I've always questioned Motorola's AMOLED screen quality, I had an S3 and S4 and those screens were great. Plus I miss having expandable memory so I don't have to stream all of my 20+ GB of music through Google Play Music...

Long story short, it's time to replace the X. I thought about the Turbo but the lack of voice/data usage, the marginally better camera, and reports of poor wifi reception are keeping me away, not to mention the brightness also is subpar. After having the S4 and all it's laggy problems, I said no more Samsung phones, but it seems the S5 is greatly improved. However I've always had my eye on the G3, seems like LG has stepped up their game. I also had the Rezound when it came out and it was probably one of the best phones I've owned, and I didn't know the M8 supported expandable memory, I thought it was built-in only. My choices right now are the One M8, S5, G3, and possibly the Note 4 but that's pushing the size limit a little bit. My only concern with the M8 is possibly battery life and the fact that it's a tall phone.

Thoughts?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top