lundi 29 décembre 2014

messed up systemui.apk (no statusbar) help? topic

21:15






Hi, I am running a stock v20h rom on an lg p769 by tmobile, and after rooting it installed xposed framework. I installed several modules like gravity box, android theme engine and bootmanager, and I decided to download a modified lgsystemui.apk from here -> androidforums.com/threads/theme-lgsystem-ui-black.791207 and modified it using gravity box. I decided to switch back to my original systemui (which I backed up) and as soon as restoring it from rom toolbox and rebooting, there was no statusbar or task manager. I can still access my launcher and my apps though. I tried deleting the apk and restoring it, deleting the lgsystemui.odex file, but no luck. Please, can someone assist me in fixing this, and I dont have cwm and my bootloader is encrypted (thanks tmobile). Thank You for any assistance you can provide, I will be very grateful for any advice.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top