lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] please help with advice on tmobile sm900t topic

21:16






bought a tmobile sm-n900t note 3 for a Christmas present and come to find out there is money owed on it, its NOT STOLEN!!!. I have no tmobile sim card either. is there a sim UNLOCK program I can use or can I do a phone unlock or use a root program? if this helps it runs android version 4.4.2...... build number??? n900tuvucnb4....I didn't want to use tmobile for service as I have everyone on h20 service. but when I took it in the guy said it had to have a sim unlock code hence the reasons I ask about programs. thank you for your help....happy new year!!!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top