mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Motorola XT 907 Hotspot Issue topic

06:17






When i am turning hotspot on my mobile . the other device is connecting to my phone but is unable to use the internet via my phone. I tried the following
1. Reset the phone
2. Tried to use hotspot using setting as open network
3. Tried to reset and reinstall mobile data network setting
4. I tried on other devices as well still the same issue.

Initially other users were able to use net from my mobile hotspot .but npw they can connect successfully but not unable to use my cell net. Please advice the solution.:crying:






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top