mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Zipalign stock rom topic

06:17






I try to zipalign my stock rom (.207 deodexed). Therefor I use a init.d script (attached) to zipalign the system and user apps on every boot. The user apps just works fine. But there is a problem with the system apps. systemui starts to malfunction and I run into automatic startups. So I cleared the path for the system apps in the init.d script so only the user apps are zipaligned on boot.

Does anyone know what the problem is to zipalign systemapps? Did anyone succeed on zipalign the system apps?

(I had to add .word to the files to be able toupload them, just delete .word. The file 'zipalign' is placed in system/xbin. The file 'S70zipalign' is placed in etc/init.d)










Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top