jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Need help rooting this tablet topic

10:46






Posted this on another forum but I figured here would be a better place to ask.

So I just recently got a Proscan 7100g tablet (I won it for free I know its bad dont judge me) and I have no idea how to root it. Ive tried all the one click programs but none of them support this device (not surprised).

As we all know Android 4.4 is hell and I want to be able to put apps on my sd card because 4 gb is not nearly enough space.

If anybody could help I would be very grateful.

Also I already have the dev mode enabled so you dont need to go through that part.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top