jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Scratches on the screen :( topic

10:46






Hi everyone !

Today, I noticed that my watch has 2 little scratches on the screen, I'm so disapointed !
I thought the screen of the watch was unscratchable like the gorilla glass of some phones, but apparently it isn't :(

Do you guys have scratches on the screen too ? Do you think that future smartwatches will be better protected than the G Watch ?
I wanted to buy a new watch next year but now I'm reconsidering the possibility. I want the watch to last more than 1 year !






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top