lundi 29 décembre 2014

Note 4 Syncing? topic

12:42






I'm about to buy this , coming from the iPad.

Any cool tricks to link the phone and tablet together? Such as shared SMS reading/sending (I know about MySMS, but I'd rather use Google Messenger).

Does SideSync use up the battery on either device? I tried it on my home PC with my Note 4, but the battery bleed was high.

How is tethering? T-Mobile and AT&T don't seem like they will be rooted, so I may have to get the wifi model.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top