lundi 29 décembre 2014

Opinions needed for H20/Cricket and other MVNO's topic

16:21






I figured out my wife uses about 100-300MB of cell data (when not on WiFi) a month and we're paying for the Straight Talk unlimited everything plan.

I can save almost a month switching to H20's unlimited talk & text plan with 500MB of data. It uses the same AT&T towers so I figured the signal would be the same but I wanted to get some raw input from current or previous H20 owners. How are speeds, service, do they throttle voice/data at all, etc.?

You hear the horror stories about people complaining about Straight Talk, H20, Cricket, etc. but honestly it's usually people who use a billion GB a month of data and wonder why they get cut off.

Let me know guys. H20 or no?

Edit: not sure if this belongs here but I couldn't find a service provider discussion category.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top