lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] No service on OnePlus One after flashing a backup on TWRP. topic

16:23






Here comes the info. So, I rooted my OPO and wanted to install a custom ROM. I first, as recommended, made a backup image on TWRP. I then downloaded Paranoid Android 4.6 Beta 6 to try it out. Used for a couple hours, and then decided to flash the OPO AOSP ROM directly from the OnePlus website. This is where everything went wrong. My phone was stuck in a bootloop after rebooting from flashing the ROM. So, I went back into TWRP and flashed the backup image I had made, afraid I was going to brick my phone. Once the backup had installed and I had booted into it, I had no service. I tried removing my SIM card, and placing back in, I checked and I was NOT in airplane mode. I became quite irritated, so I formatted data in TWRP. I then placed a zip on my phone from my computer of a CM12 Rom. I flashed that and still have no service. How do I regain service? Is it a problem with my phone or my SIM? Please Help.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top