lundi 29 décembre 2014

problem with CWM 6.0.4.7 topic

21:48






Hi all, my S3 is on I747UCUEMJB and has CWM 6.0.4.7 flashed. I've tried to make a backup, both initiated through the ROM
Manager app and from recovery.

The issue I'm having, and I've had this issue multiple times, is that after restoring a backup (seemingly ANY backup), I get a TON of force closes making the phone unusable. I believe its the data partition doing it because I've done a factory reset and the phone works fine, but doing an advance restore of /data makes the force closes happen again.

I've been out of the S3 loop for a LONG time, is CWM still the backup of choice, or is it TWRP or Philz? Which version? I'm planning on flashing CM11 and/or upgrading to a stock 4.4.2 ROM or based ROM.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top