lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Whenever try to boot into recovery get this error: E:missing bitmap stage_empty topic

21:48






Any time I try to do anything in that involves booting into recovery I get the same error, shown at the bottom of the picture.

It says:
E:missing bitmap stage_empty
(Code - 1)
E:missing bitmap stage_full
(Code - 1)

It's been a while since I rooted this phone, I've never flashed any ROMs but now that I'm trying to, I can't get anywhere. Is this even the CWM recovery screen (which is what's supposedly installed)?

Google isn't helping a bit. I've seen other people post the same issue, but never any resolution. Also, my girlfriend has an E980 (albeit in black) and she gets the same issue. I rooted it the same way, months ago, and after getting this issue on my phone I installed ROM Manager on hers to install CWM, and yeah, same issue.

Help?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top