mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] 5.0 and rooting on locked device topic

11:25






Hey,
So as mentioned in the large "How to root" thread, any update after 4.4.3 will essentially make your device unrootable (or unwritable).
I have the xt1058, which is one of the devices with a locked bootloader. This device is also compatible with Android 5.0, so I was wondering if I flash a captured OTA of 5.0 for the xt1058, will that lock out my bootloader and ensure that I can never root again?

Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top