lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] 5.0.1 update help needed. topic

17:40






Ok, so I have an unlocked bootloader, and had 5.0 with root. I tried to update my device to 5.0.1, and I'm having a little problem. I only have the back button, not the home, or the menu, and when I swipe down, I can't get to that second swipe menu, it only says that I have no notifications. Any help would be useful.

Thanks,
TechPlease

Edit: Also, ES File Explorer crashes every time I try to open it now. Is it related?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top