lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] AOSP ROM and S-pen topic

18:32






I'm looking for a tablet for note-taking on PDF files in class/meetings.

I found Surface Pro is perfect for that but I'm an android guy using gmail/hangouts all the time. Someone suggested Note 10.1 but I prefer AOSP. I have several questions.

1. If I install custom ROM, can I use S-pen for regular apps with palm detection? (Note-taking on PDF is my main objective)
2. If I use stock TW ROM, can I remove Samsung Gallary app? It is not compatible with my DLNA devices.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top