jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Can't copy ROM after installing otterX topic

15:14






I followed Hashcode's guide to install the OtterX partition scheme and updated TWRP to 2.8.2.0, and did it successfully, But now I can't figure out how to copy a ROM to the device, I've already tried to use the USB mount(nothing happens) Already tried adb push(unauthorized device) Already tried adb sideload(closes). I am at a loss of what I'm supposed to do, I have already installed the Kindle Fire usb drivers, and my device is found in adb, but it says it's unauthorized, I have no way of booting into a ROM, is there anything I can do?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top