jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Lt15i only charging no access to sdcard by pc topic

15:14






Hello guys i just got new pc case so i installed the hardware and i put my usb cable to usb 3.0 front and my phone it started normally so i copied some photos and i safely remove it.. Then after some minutes i used again the usb but the phone was only charging i couldnt find my sdcard-phone on device manager. So i changed usb port back panel (2.0) and it worked properly :/ any solution? i cant pull always my heavy pc so i can use my phone on the pc! Excuse me for my bad english!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top