mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] [Help] Sdcard not recognized after formatting topic

07:23






Hello,

I own a mtk phone(not the phone in my signature, it's an other phone ! ) (Wiko -- a french low cost phone brand) and I recently got a quite awfuling problem: the sdcard is no more recognized afetr having been formatted
The sdcard of the phone was no more recongnized on any PC for some time. So I decided to format it so this issue be fixed.
Then I did.

But now, the phone doesn't recognized the sdcard at all. No way to see it in phone browser. the sdacrd doesn't appear in Settings> memory too.
I tried many kind of formatting : fast formatting, or not with windows, I also delete the FAT 32 partition on sdcard, then recreate it in FAT32... No more success...

So I tried to access trough adb but no success...I get a strange error I've never seen when trying to cd to usual mouting point of sdcard (/mnt/sdcard1/)
The error: Transport endpoint is not connected.
Any idea so I recover my sdcard please ? that's really boring !

Thanks in advance

The phone has a stock recovery, and is rooted.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top