mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Insufficient Storage Space on System Partition topic

11:02






Hello,

I am trying to flash some LP roms (AICP, Bliss, etc) with PA 5.0 GApps Beta. On both stock and full modular packages I get an error reading that the install failed because there was "insufficient space on the system partition". I never encountered this on KK roms. I am seeing it on more than one ROM. Using TWRP.

I used both the xda forum search function and the google search function.

Is there an easy work around to this?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top