mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Sharing apps across users in Lollipop topic

10:26






Greetings,

I recently purchased the Nexus 9 and have setup two different users, one for me and one for my wife. I have my account setup with my Google account and her account setup with her Google account. We both use a recipe managing app that costs money for doing our shopping. I have paid for and installed the recipe manager app on my account, but when I switch to her account and go to the Play Store it's asking me to pay for the app again.

Does android provide a way around having to pay for this app twice? I'm sure I'm missing something here.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top