mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] m8 Won't take OTA 4.4.4 - details inside topic

09:56






Info:
  • Verizon HTC m8 4.4.3

  • Previously rooted with Towelroot

  • Unrooted using SuperSU

  • Simple Root Checker confirms device is not rooted

  • Wiped partition cache (per suggestions from various places)

  • When attempting to update, red triangle with ! appears on screen after reboot

  • Error message: "/system/app/6525_v0.0.1.455_Production_3.2.2.57.odex contained unexpected contents"


I can't find that error message listed anywhere else on the web so I hoped someone here has a workaround. I am trying to avoid doing a full factory reset and prefer to take the update OTA if possible as my luck with pushing manual ROM's has been varied at best. If I need to just grow a pair, fine. If someone has an idea for getting past this, I'd love to hear it.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top