jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Phone won't wake up/black screen topic

15:14






Hey guys, been having an issue on my N4 since I installed lollipop. It seems that leaving bluetooth turned on is causing my phone to have the SOD or not wake up. Notification light will still flash, but screen won't turn on. The only thing to do is hold the power button down to force a reboot. I have seen this happen on my wife's N4 also so its not just my phone. I have left bluetooth off and the phone has stayed on for over a week. But after turing BT back on and using a bluetooth device (handsfree earpiece) with in a few hours this issue crops up.

I even restored my phone completely back to stock and am still seeing this issue. You can check the battery stats after the reboot and it shows it kills the cell modem, but the only thing that stays powered is the wifi, but the battery part of the screen shows like the phone is off.

I haven't tried leaving bluetooth on and having wifi off, but something is screwing it up. I was hoping the update to 5.0.1 would fix this since we got an updated kernel, but its still happening.

anyone else seeing this? surely I can't be the only one seeing it on my 2 phones.....






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top