jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Can I use a Tmobile Gear S with a Sprint Galaxy S5? topic

15:14






I am currently using a Sprint Galaxy S5 phone and I know that I could get a Sprint Gear S watch but I don't like the plan that Sprint offers (1000 minutes 1000 text messages and 100MB). I don't have a family share plan so I can't share data with my phone plan. I like the Tmobile plan better even though it is more a month but it provides unlimited minutes and text messages with 500 MB. I asked Tmobile and they told me that I could use a Tmobile Gear S with a Sprint Galaxy S5 fine. However, I am not sure if anyone has done it. If so, I would like to find out if all features still work or if some features won't work. For example, can I forward my calls from the phone to the watch?

I also would like to know after I set up the watch and I disconnect the watch from the phone (assuming that the phone is turned off or I don't even carry it with me), what can I still do with the watch besides being to make and receive calls? Will I still be able to use apps that I installed on the watch?

Thanks,
RJ






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top