mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Qi charger making device super hot topic

10:26






I'm coming from years of android phones and have always purchased wireless Qi adapters for them. After experimenting with several different brands of receivers over the years, I became a believer in the Nillkin brand. They cost a little bit more but they are way better built. I have always bought this receiver and have never had a single issue with mine or my wife's galaxy notes. I recently picked up a note 4 and after using it for a few days, I realized why I stay with the note brand. Absolutely amazing phone. Naturally I waited till Nillkin made an adapter for my phone and picked one up.

I placed it on charge the first night and when I picked it up in the morning, I nearly dropped it due it being so hot to the touch. That has never happened in any of my phones. Obviously something is not right with this thing.

Here's the weird thing....

I'm running "SmoothKat" rom but have a stock rooted back up. Oddly enough, when I restored to stock rooted and placed it on charge, It would still get quite warm but nothing like it was on the custom rom. I also tried turning off Fast charge option but no dice. Anyone have any advice? Is anyone else having an issue with the wireless charging making the phone hot?

BTW I'm using the TYLT Vu charger.

Thanks in advance...






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top