mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Sudden off and on MMS issues topic

10:26






Hey guys. Been using this nexus 4 for ages. I've lived in Minneapolis and San Diego and encountered this issue in both cities.

Every few months, my texting app will tell me it cannot receive MMS messages. So I restart my phone, call at&t, etc do all the necessary steps and it eventually just goes away on its own. The issue is that even when the phone says 'cannot receive', I do receive some MMS messages but some I just dont. Usually it seems to be group chat related. Today i got the error again using a group chat and I just received a picture from a different friend. Are there issues between carriers with group chat or something?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top