jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Whatsapp upper screen head up notification topic

15:51






Hi guys,

Is anyone else having this issue?
I am using Whatsapp 2.11.468 version and while I am using my phone messages I receive gets big pop up on top of the screen. Its annoying.
I have looked everywhere but with no luck.
In attachment you can see how this looks like.

I have LG G3 and running custom rom AndroidNow HD 6.2








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1418340632051.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	141.7 KB<br/>ID:	3059699
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top