jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Differences between single and dual SIM ? topic

15:51






Hi everyone !

I'm planning to sell my good "old" One Max and buy a M8 dual SIM in Germany (m8_dugl ?) instead.
But before that I was wondering if the ROMs/kernels/bootloaders/etc. avaiable in the "Android dvlp" and "Original Android dvlp" forums will be compatible with it ?
I know that the procedure to root it may be slightly different but I haven't read anything about M8 dual sim (in)compatibilty yet.
Since there are differences between Vzw/Sprint/AT&T/T-Mobile/rest of the world versions, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case.

Thanks !






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top