mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Xperia L Broken LCD, Dev Opt : Off, Need Some Help topic

11:25






I broke my xperia l lcd last year. Digitizer was partly working. Developer option was not enabled.
Recently I found this thead and started playing:-

1. No display, so could not use a graphical recovery to flash a rom (with debug opt enabled).
2. Flashed Kitkat Omni rom (it has system.img, boot.img...) using fastboot.
3. Now I can use droid@screen and other similar tools to use the phone somewhat.

My problems / queries:-
1. Main problem I do not have app level root access, tried various methods but failed.
2. Cannot flash recovery image (using fastboot / flash_image) to use philz / cwm.. It says remote command not allowed / write not permitted. When I flashed the philz recovery as boot the omni rom does not start. Any other options?
3. Can some one let me know how to create a shortcut for system menu app 'Cast Screen' (with predefined display device) in desktop / or put it in autostart.

I leaned a lot due to this broken phone. Thanks xda, Omni Rom & droid@screen developers. k.janku1 , many others and of-course Sony mobile.

AD.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top