mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] ZTE z797c Quartz topic

11:25






I just bought 2 ZTE Z797C Quartz from Wal-Mart for me and my wife for Christmas. Hers is for Candy Crush, but I have wanted to root this device since before I walked out of the store.

As far as I know from my meager research (that I somehow found time for) there are no " 1 click " methods out there yet for the z797c And, surprisingly enough, not one thread or any mention that i could find on this site. (again, dont have much time to search, I could have missed it)

I think the main thing i want to ask is if there a beginners guide out there for getting Root access to new phones? I have the next couple days off and i want to dive as deep as possible into this phone in this time. I"m not one to shy away from something just cause I have never done it before. And I don't care if i brick this phone.

If you know of anyone that has rooted this phone or if there is a guide you know of please let me know.
thank you for reading, good morning. and if i dont see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. :p






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top