jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Xperia Z Died Randomly?!? topic

19:43






I'll started off by saying that my bootloader is unlocked and I have flashed the Android 5.0 ROM (503b) from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ria-z-t2929369

Sorry if this is a bit long but I thought it'd be best to tell you the steps leading up to the potential death of the phone.

As far as I can tell the issue doesn't stem from a software fault as I've been running the ROM solidly for 2 weeks now with no issues apart from not being able to hear a call when I accept with something plugged in the headphone jack.

I wake the phone and go to unlock it and the touchscreen is unresponsive. I have known it to take a second or two to wake up so I gave it a minute then tried again.

No response. Screen hadn't dimmed either so I suspected it had crashed.

Held the power button and the power off prompt appears along with all my previous actions unfolding beneath it. Just for good measure I decide I'll reboot the phone as I sometimes do when it starts to lag.

Powered off fine. Go to turn it on and nothing happens.

Battery was on about 20% when I turned it off so I plugged it in and tried again.

No LED light when I plug it in, still no response to any button combination. No recognition over USB either.

So I'm going to leave it plugged in overnight as I've seen it recommended by a couple of people before. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if you managed to recover the phone?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top