jeudi 11 décembre 2014

(Request/Insight) topic

13:43






Hey guys I bought this case from a random shop on my road for my s5....
IT has a huge front window like the one for the s5 / note 3.
Is there any way of getting a full screen for the lock screen like the s5 with action memo and camera etc ?? and not limited to the s4 version size if you know what I mean...
OR is there any way to adjust the size of the original S4 version to fit my 's5 s view on my s4' ??:confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Y9TdUhxz0






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top