jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Trick Sidesync Into Phone Mode topic

13:43






Hey All:

I'm on the T800, unrooted stock (I had promised my work sysadmin that I wouldn't root). I'm also using ShareKM through USB on my work PC to use my mouse and keyboard on the tablet (makes a great timeclock). Of course, this means living with the limitations of ShareKM and I expect its impending death.

I'd love to use SideSync for this feature, but Sidesync doesn't share mouse or keyboard to tablets (just to phones). Has anyone had luck persuading SideSync on the GTS to act as a phone rather than a tablet? I was thinking either through modifying build.prop to look like a GS5, using SecureSettings and Tasker, or even the Per App Settings through Xposed. All of these would require me to root, so I'd rather know that a solution works before actually rooting. Then... well I'll just not show the local tech the bootscreen and we'll be all good ;).

Any ideas? Has anyone tested any of these ways?

--Databoy2k






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top