jeudi 11 décembre 2014

SD Card Problem After Installing Custom Lollipop ROM topic

15:14






It isn't really that big of a deal, but just something weird. I noticed that all my stuff was gone from my file explorer. But it wasn't. It shows the "0" folder which contains all my files. But that file is supposed to be hidden right? And when I take a pic, it starts a new "camera" folder since it's technically empty in the new 0 directory. I had to move my TB folder from inside the "0" folder to the new directory.

Any fix for this? Or should I just put everything on my laptop and wipe internal?

Again, I have full SD access, I know people had issues from KK to L where they lost SD access. This isn't me lol it's just an inconsistency and all my app data is in the old directory, so I can't even continue progress on a game unless I move the folder to the new SD "root".






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top