jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] "Error while searching for Network" topic

15:14






Greetings,
I have recently tried to resolve the issue from 'error while searching for network' when I try to manually choose a network to (roam) in my country (South Africa).
From my research, I had to get a modem with the name I9500XXUGNF6, but I have had no luck in locating such a modem for my device.
My device details:
Device Name and Model- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Running Cyanogenmod 11 (Nightly)
Please can you assist me in finding the above-mentioned modem or do you have any other way in which i can rectify this issue?
Many Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top