jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Should I Return My Fire Phone? topic

15:14






I just bought an unlocked Moto G lte to do all the things I can't do with the Fire Phone. My question is does anyone think there will be an exploit to unlock the bootloader on the fire phone in the next few months? I have another week to return it, but I'm willing to keep it as a backup if there is a chance it might get unlocked/rooted. It's a nice piece of hardware with a mediocre os. The side-loading of the google framework and changing the launcher helps, but I still can't dig into it the way I want to.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top