jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Lost CWM Recovery after update Android but still have root topic

15:14






Hi there,
I have a Samsung Note 3 "SM-N9005" with the original stock firmware and I recently updated some of my Android firmware files to 4.4.2 using the official software updater, when I rebooted after the update I have lost my ability to access the Clockworkmod Recovery and I can only access the original phone recovery mode, even-though I still have SuperSU installed and my phone is still rooted.
I have tried re-installing CMW Recovery using both the RomManager and flashing it using Odin, I also tried flashing the "CF auto root" , but all my efforts was of no use.

Please help
Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top