mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Use your phone as an NFC reader for your computer topic

06:17






Hi everyone,
I wanted to find a way to get a basic NFC reader capabilities (APDU command terminal) without paying 50$+ on ebay...
So I built an app that creates a server (that you can connect to from your PC), that acts like scriptor - you can send and receive APDU messages there.

Since I have less than 10 posts I cannot provide you with a link, so if you want it just search the play store for "NFC Relay" (I will be very thankful if someone can comment with the direct link)

Since the developer program cost like 25$ it's a paid app (I plan to make it free after I cover all the app-related expenses), but since I really just want to get it out there for people like me, if you send me your email address AFAIK I can add you to the "testers" list so you can download it for free.

Again - I hope this isn't considered spam, and anyone who wants to download it for free just send me your email addresse (though I think there's a limit on how many addresses I can add there).






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top