jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Wifi issue - am I the only one? topic

13:21






Hi Guys,

I am the owner of a european moto x (xt1092) , and all I can say is that I am disappointed......

I have poor wifi speed compared to other devices everywhere I am going.. when my nexus 7 reach 30Mb/s my Moto X reach only 8or 10 max, and sometimes it worst.

I had the feeling that it was only at home so I have created a couple of new access point but the result is everytime the same.

Motorola has literraly no solution, they have replaced my phone already once but the result is the same. Is the wifi just ****ty on this phone?

I am really thinking about selling this phone

Help me........






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top