dimanche 4 janvier 2015

4gLTE comes and goes topic

15:41






Hello I've been having a little issue with my Note 2 ATT. Currently I have this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2704375 but I have tried many others all with the same result... once the roms are flashed it shows 4g lte and at least 4 bars but no calls data nor messages are received or made, when I try to make a call it shows the dialing screen but it just hangs there until it drops. I do have the ATT logo showing on the top left. Checked APN as well and is whats supposed to be. TWRP recovery version 2.8.3.0 and also thru Odin. I have followed all directions. I have been messing around with android since the G1 not an advance user but I know my way around them. I read many post from other users reporting similar issues, many were unanswered but hopefully someone will chime in here.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-04-17-40-05.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	132.3 KB<br/>ID:	3098487
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top