dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Hardly enough storage to install apps CM10? topic

15:41






I installed the CM10 rom for my xperia x8 e15i following the thread here. It works pretty well and I like the style a lot, but it is rather laggy (even with swap enabled in settings). I can more or less live with the lag, but worse is that I seem to have almost no internal memory left...whenever I try to download an app via the play store I run into insufficent space (I hardly have any apps installed, maybe 4 such as whatsapp, terminal emulator, maps, supsersu).

My internal memory shows total 192mb, used 132mb, available 39mb. But installing something like twitter results in insufficient space error. I even used the LuckyAppManager to move maps etc to sdcard but still I have not much space.

Is this normal when cm10 is installed on the x8? Not sure I can live with so few apps and such lag (6 seconds to load a screen like settings for example or to rotate the screen).

If this is normal for this ROM, could someone recommend me a fast lightweight rom for the x8?

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top