mardi 6 janvier 2015

Asus Zenfone Zoom Galaxy Note 4 LTE-A topic

06:09






I'm not sure which to buy in future and my contract runs out in August...
Now about my trouble... I love the S-Pen of the note and the crisp OLED display but i need a camera for food shots also in low light conditions
Each phone has its own highlights.

Zoom:
- 4Gb RAM (DDR4?¿?)
- the optical zoom, dual LED flash light and this lowlight brightening + HDR
- Intel Atom Z3580
- 1080p IPS

Note 4:
- 1440p OLED
- S-Pen
- Snapdragon 810
- 16 MP with 4k capability (heartbeat sensor)

I don't know which to buy because I'm not aware oft the camera quality of the zoom.

I need your guys' opinions ^^


Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Free mobile app






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top